Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover roast pork with vegetable chow mein recipe. You can have leftover roast pork with vegetable chow mein using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein:
- Get of For the sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of white sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil roasted.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Take of For the Chow Mein.
- Get 1/2 pound of fresh egg noodles (or 3 ounces dried).
- Provide 2-3 cups of leftover roast pork.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 5 tbsp of canola oil (divided).
- Take 1/2 cup of yellow onion (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 cup of red bell pepper (thinly sliced).
- Use 1 of zucchini (cut into thin strips).
- Prepare 1 cup of shiitake mushrooms (fresh; thinly sliced).
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
Steps to make Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein:
- Gather the sauce ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside..
- Gather the remaining ingredients. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Add the noodles and boil for 2 minutes..
- Drain the noodles and rinse well with cold water. Place the noodles in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of oil..
- Heat a large non-stick pan until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the onion and red bell pepper until just tender, about 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini and mushrooms and continue to stir-fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
- Reheat the same pan until very hot. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the ginger and garlic for several seconds. Add leftover pork and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry until the noodles are heated through, about 5 minutes..
- Return the vegetables to the pan with the noodles, add the sauce, and continue to toss the noodles until they are well combined and heated through..
- Transfer to a warmed platter. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.