Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rose shu mai (chinese dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe. To make rose shu mai (chinese dimsum) 燒賣點心 you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心:
- Prepare 1 package of round dumpling skins.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- You need 4 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2.5 tbsp of corn starch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of sake.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Toppings.
- Provide 15-20 of peas or edamame.
- Provide of Masago (fish roe) optional topping.
Steps to make Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心:
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 20-30 mins.
- Squeeze the excess water from the mushrooms and dice.
- In a bowl, combine the pork, mushrooms and seasonings so that it is paste-like.
- Place 3 dumpling skins down – overlapping each other.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of filling in the each wrapper – don't overfill or else the skins won't be able to keep the rose shape.
- Use your finger tip and damp the edge of the skins.
- Fold the skins from the bottom up..
- Roll the dumpling skins horizontally to create the rose shape.
- Once you finished creating the roses for the pack. You may add the peas or masago on top..
- Boil the water and steam the dumplings for 20 mins. Make sure the meat and skins are cooked through..
If you find this Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.