Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mushroom congee recipe. To make chicken mushroom congee you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Provide 1/2 (1 lb) of skinless and boneless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 4 of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 4 of dried scallops (optional).
- Use 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Take 2 slices of ginger.
- Take to taste of Salt and soy sauce.
- Get 8-9 cups of liquid (refer to note below).
- Prepare of Note: The liquid can be combination of chicken stock, water, and the left over water from the shiitake mushroom and dried scallops. I wouldn’t put more than 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Or simply just use water. I prefer the first option though.
- Provide of Green onions, deep fried Chinese donuts and fried peanuts for garish.
Steps to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Soak both shiitake mushroom and dried scallops over night.
- Put all ingredients into the instant pot.
- Close the lid, venting knob in venting position, then turn venting knob to sealing Position. Select porridge, high Pressure for 20 minutes + Natural Release..
- Open the lid carefully, add salt/soy sauce for taste..
- I like it the way it is already. However if you prefer a thicken congee, turn on the Sauté function and stir until the thicken consistency you prefer..
If you find this Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.