Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe. You can have rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Take 4 cups of rice.
- Use 2 of shiitake mushroom(dry).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hijiki(dry).
- Prepare 1/2 of konjac.
- Provide 1/2 of burdock root.
- Take 1/2 of aburaage (fried tofu).
- Get 2 cm of carrot.
- Provide 1/4 of bamboo shoot.
- Get 120 g of chicken thigh.
- Use of ☆4 TBSP soy sauce.
- Take of ☆4 TBSP sake.
- Get of ☆4 TBSP mirin.
- Provide of ☆2TBSP sugar.
- Get of ☆1 TBSP powdered konbu dashi.
Instructions to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Rinse rice and soak in the water..
- Soak shiitake in water until it’s soft, 15 minutes. After soften, slice them thinly. Keep the soaked water..
- Soak hijiki in a small bowl until it’s soft, 15 minutes. Keep the soaked water..
- Boil water in a small pot, put konjac to remove the smell. After boil, cut them into small pieces..
- In a small bowl, put 1 tsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Shave burdock into the water with vinegar to avoid discoloration. Discard the water immediately after you finish shaving them all and replace with fresh water and rinse..
- Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, aburaage..
- Cut chicken into small bite size. In a large pan, drizzle large portion of oil and sauté chicken until it changes the color..
- Add all the other vegetables into the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and cook for 3 minutes..
- Strain the soup. Add reserved shiitake water and hijiki water into the soup..
- In a rice cooker, put rice and the soup. Add water to make it to the 4 cup line..
- Then add the cooked vegetables and chicken. Do not stir rice and vegetables here. Start the rice cooker👍.
If you find this Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.