Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Healthy Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Healthy Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my healthy lunch recipe. You can cook my healthy lunch using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Healthy Lunch:
- Get 1 cup of leftover rice, follow the recipe attached (see recipe).
- Take Handful of fresh Spinach.
- Get 5-6 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- Use 1 of spring onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of drizzle of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get of Small pack of wild mushrooms or any mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Provide of Chilli flakes to taste.
Steps to make My Healthy Lunch:
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Fry the mushrooms for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated from them and the edges are slightly crunchy and charred. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, turn the heat down and spray with cooking spray. Add the egg, gently cook on low until the yolk has cooked to preference..
- To serve, heat the rice then add the rice and mushrooms to a plate and sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes. Add the spinach, cherry tomatoes and spring onion to the plate and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice, alternatively toss together in bowl before adding to the plate..
- Top the rice with the egg and serve..
If you find this My Healthy Lunch recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.