Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom harissa couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom harissa couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom harissa couscous recipe. To make mushroom harissa couscous you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom harissa couscous:
- Prepare 125 g of couscous.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- Get 1 tbsp of harissa sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 25-30 g of sultanas.
- Provide 50 g of mix nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Get 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Mushroom harissa couscous:
- Add hot water in the couscous and leave it to cook. Add butter after a couple min and mix well. Put lid on..
- Marinate your mushrooms with harissa sauce, lemon zest and half of lemon juice..
- Add some olive oil. Pan fry your mushrooms until cooked both side. Mushrooms cooked take them out to rest..
- Add onion in the same pan as you fry your mushrooms and quick stir, add 1 tsp of harissa sauce, some lemon zest, chilli flakes, squeeze of lemon juice, sultana and nut and mix well..
- Plate up. Add couscous in the pan then add chicken on top. Serve with flatbread and extra lemon juice and harissa sauce if prefer.
If you find this Mushroom harissa couscous recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.