Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ponzu Shiitake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ponzu Shiitake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ponzu Shiitake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ponzu shiitake recipe. To make ponzu shiitake you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ponzu Shiitake:
- Use 200 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Provide of Oil for cooking.
- You need of Ponzu Dressing.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Ponzu (see recipe).
- Get of *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar & 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1/2 clove of Garlic *finely chopped, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Chilli *thinly sliced, optional.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, optional.
Instructions to make Ponzu Shiitake:
- Combine all the Ponzu Dressing ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Vegetables are optional. You can use Ponzu only..
- Clean Shiitake Mushrooms, cut into the size that is easy to eat if large..
- Deep-fry or shallow-fry Shiitake. The easiest method is probably shallow-fry in a frying pan. Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Shiitake Mushrooms over medium heat until both sides are nicely browned..
- Add to the Ponzu Dressing and mix to combine. Add extra Ponzu if you like stronger flavour..
If you find this Ponzu Shiitake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.