Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan cashew stir-fry 🌱 recipe. To cook spicy vegan cashew stir-fry 🌱 you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱:
- Prepare 1 handful of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 of thumb ginger.
- Take of 2 cloves garlic.
- You need 1 of fresh or dried chilli.
- Prepare of 1 wedge of lime.
- Take 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ketjap manis.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vegan fish sauce.
- Take of 1 red onion.
- Prepare 1 of white or brown onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Provide of 1 handful of rainbow chard.
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms.
- Use of Garden herbs – mint, coriander (optional).
Steps to make Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱:
- Chop the veggies and chop or crush the garlic so that everything is ready to cook. The stems of the rainbow chard will take longer to cook, so I usually separate and pop the stalks in first..
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of cooking oil to a high heat. Add the onions. When they start to brown add the ginger, garlic snd nuts. Add the other veggies in the order that they will take to cook. I started with carrots, stalks of rainbow chard and added the leaves at the last moment..
- Add the soy and ketjap manis to the pan and keep it moving so that it gets sticky but doesn’t burn..
- Serve with a wedge of lime and seasonal chopped herbs (optional)..
If you find this Spicy Vegan Cashew Stir-Fry 🌱 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.