Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bon's Noodle Delight recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bon's Noodle Delight recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bon's Noodle Delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to account for a few other very important information. Here are a few tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bon's noodle delight recipe. You can cook bon's noodle delight using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bon's Noodle Delight:
- Take 1 lb of sweet & spicy ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet roasted red peppers, chopped.
- Use 1/2 packages of baby spinach.
- You need 1/2 packages of mushrooms, chopped.
- Take 1/4 packages of sliced french green beans.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of any flavor soup base.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Get of cornstarch.
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Take of sesame oil.
Steps to make Bon's Noodle Delight:
- Heat a pot of boiling water, salted. Cook spaghetti noodles per usual..
- In a large saute pan, brown meat on medium high..
- When meat is cooked, add onion. Let onion cook thru before adding remaining vegetables..
- Add all remaining vegetables till warmed or cooked thru..
- Add soy sauce and soup base as needed to taste..
- If you desire a thicker gravy, whisk together some corn starch with a bit of warm water and some juice from the pan. Add slowly, remember to cook thru. (Be sure to do this step before adding noodles.).
- Finally, drain and add cooked spaghetti noodles with a bit of sesame oil. Toss together..
If you find this Bon's Noodle Delight recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.