Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ☆ Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ☆ Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This helps you discover when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is very important because, once they are revealed, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ☆ green bean casserole recipe. To cook ☆ green bean casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ☆ Green Bean Casserole:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Green beans (Fresh or Frozen).
- Take 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1/2 of Yellow onion – diced.
- Get 6 slice of Bacon – diced.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Provide 6 dash of Fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Take 1 packages of French Onions.
Instructions to make ☆ Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375' Blanche your Green beans for 8 mins in boiling water then drop them in a bowl of Ice water..
- While that's happening add butter to saute pan – then diced onions and bacon. Cook until bacon is done..
- In a medium mixing bowl add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cooked onions/bacon and pepper to taste. Then add in the green beans, mix until coated then transfer into caserole dish..
- Spread cheddar cheese and french onions evenly over the top. Bake for 30mins until bubbly and golden brown. Bon Appétit :).
If you find this ☆ Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.