Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stroganoff recipe. You can cook chicken stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stroganoff:
- You need 1 of onion finely sliced.
- You need 1 of fat clove of garlic finely sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 300 g of mixed mushrooms, torn.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts thinly sliced.
- You need of Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare Half of a bunch of parsley (stalks and leaves separated and finely chopped).
- Use 150 ml of creme fraiche.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken stroganoff:
- Fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat until soft..
- Add a tsp paprika to the pan and fry for a minute. Then add the mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Add the zest and juice of a lemon, the finely chopped stalks of parsley and seasoning. Then add the creme fraiche and stir..
- Serve with rice and top with parsley and finely chopped cornichons.
If you find this Chicken stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.