Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti recipe. You can have mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- Prepare of For the chicken marinade.
- Take 1 of large chicken breast.
- Use 1 tsp of french yellow mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Take of Freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Get of For the rest.
- Provide 1/2 of bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks.
- Prepare 40 g of wholewheat spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 of small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs.
- Use 30 g of Philadelphia light cream cheese.
- Get 80 g of mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate..
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer).
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven..
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!.
If you find this Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.