Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi recipe. You can cook shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Take 600 gram of beef shank.
- You need 1.5 litres of water.
- Get of Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Use 3 cm of fresh tumeric.
- Provide 5 pcs of red big chillies.
- Take 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- Use 1 tbsp of corriander seeds.
- Prepare of Other spices:.
- Provide 3 cm of galangal, smashed.
- Provide 1 pcs of lemongrass, smashed.
- Get 3 pcs of indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare 6 pcs of lime leaves.
- Get of Other:.
- Provide 50 gr of palm sugar/gula jawa.
- Use 3 tbsp of indonesian dark soya sauce.
- Provide 100 ml of coconut milk (I don’t use it this time).
- Provide 1/2 of big cabbage, cut.
- Get 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- Use of Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder.
- Provide of Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish.
Instructions to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside..
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender..
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour..
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes..
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots.
If you find this Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.