Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you might be. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you gobble some hen that bird shall be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and develop muscle. So be aware with the meals you eat as it could really produce a difference. Folks currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to improve your health and give you plenty of necessary nutrients. So what constitutes being superfood. Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the great and also the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while bad foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why also they are considered to be superfoods. Another superfood is spinach that’s full of iron and also one of the B vitamins known as folate. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is very important for eyeball strength as we grow older.
It now seems to be a great time to start out consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & green bean casserole recipe. You can have chicken & green bean casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Use 1 can of French style green beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Take 2 of -3 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded.
- Provide 1 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Take 6 tbsp of water.
- Get 4 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter/margarine, melted.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Heat oven to 425°F..
- Mix green beans, soup, milk, & chicken in 3 qt. Saucepan. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; keep warm..
- Mix water & soy sauce. Then add biscuit mix until reach desired consistency..
- Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. spoon dough on top of mixture & then spread out into thin layer. Spread melted butter on dough. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- A key until golden brown, about 15-17 minutes..
If you find this Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.