Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe. You can cook salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach:
- Get 2 pieces of salmon fillets about (400g).
- Prepare of olive oil or butter to fry them in.
- Use 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Get of salt,.
- Get of lemon pepper.
- Get of juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 of good handful of fresh spinach.
- Provide of mushrooms sliced.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get of For the dressing:.
- Take 200 g of Greek yogurt.
- Take of chopped chives.
- Provide of fresh thyme,.
- Get of fresh mint.
- Provide of juice of half a lemon.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach:
- Rub fillets with salt, lemon pepper and garlic and set aside. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in olive oil until almost done, add the spinach stir fry gently for 3-4 minutes..
- Now we take our beautiful fish fillets and slowly fry (skin down) in butter/oil turning carefully, this would take about 4-5 minutes..
- Next we prepare our yogurt dressing by mixing chopped mint, chives, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper in with yogurt. We are ready to serve..
If you find this Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.