Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 recipe. To make homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Use 1 of pot, jar, cup or bowl of your choice.
- Provide of Noodles – fresh or dried brown rice noodles, udon or ramen noodles work well.
- You need of Veggies – carrots, courgette, greens, squash, cucumber, corn, pak choy, mushrooms, spring onions, peppers.
- Use of Tofu.
- Take of Herbs (dried or fresh) – mint, coriander, cress, lime leaf, Thai basil, lemongrass.
- Provide of Spices and flavour – miso paste, fresh chopped chilies, grated ginger, dried chilies, shichimi, hot sauce, sambal, pickles, pickled chilli and garlic or kimchi.
- You need 1 splash of brown rice vinegar, a drizzle of yuzu, squeeze of lime or wedge of lemon.
- Prepare of Crispy – white or brown sesame seeds, seaweeds, crispy onions or shallots, crushed nuts.
Instructions to make Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Chop your veggies into thin strips or chunks – a potato or julienne peeler is useful if you have one..
- Place your noodles in the bottom of your pot or bowl.
- Top with your veggies.
- Add your pastes or flavours. If using dried herbs these are best added at this stage. You may like to leave rice vinegar, oils and lemon and lime juice and add these at the very end..
- Top with freshly boiled but slightly cooled water.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and your crispy topping if using. Enjoy :).
If you find this Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.