Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French toast sliders/burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast sliders/burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day time you consume items. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll see, for example, that though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is essential because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits when you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast sliders/burgers recipe. You can cook french toast sliders/burgers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French toast sliders/burgers:
- Provide 100 g of meat (pork rib patty, beef or chicken).
- Use 1 of long French loaf sliced.
- Get to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Provide 50 g of grated cheese of your choice.
- Take To taste of barbecue sauce.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
Steps to make French toast sliders/burgers:
- I used pre cooked deboned rib patties. Put them in a preheated 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes to fully cook. Just before its cooked, take the cheese put it on the patties and return to the oven to melt.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl and dip the bread in the egg.
- Put it on the pan to brown/cook on each side.
- To assemble the burger, put one bread on the plate and spread mayonnaise on it then put the lettuce, then the tomato, then cheese patty and on the top bread, spread barbecue sauce on the burger. Now you can serve it fresh and warm..
If you find this French toast sliders/burgers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.