Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms recipe. You can have curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Provide 1 of large cauliflower.
- Prepare of Selection of mushrooms.
- Take 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder plus 1 tsp for dusting.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
Instructions to make Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Make up half a litre of vegetable stock (use a stock cube) and add the curry powder, saffron, cumin, parsley and lemon juice. Bring to the boil..
- While the stock is coming to the boil get the cauliflower and trim the leaves and cut 2 slices about half an inch in thickness from the centre of the cauliflower keeping intact the stalk. Turn OFF the stock, season to taste and place the “steaks” to sit in the residual heat for ten minutes. In the meantime fry your mushrooms in the garlic and chive butter..
- Drain the “steaks” and add to a medium to hot pan with a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter. Colour both sides of the cauliflower basting constantly. Add the dusting of curry powder and Place in a preheated oven at 180c for about 10 mins or until tender..
- Remove from oven, top with the mushrooms and serve straight away with a salad, homemade chips and a selection of dips..
If you find this Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.