Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chanterelle gruyere tart 🍄 recipe. To make chanterelle gruyere tart 🍄 you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄:
- Use 350 g of chanterelle mushrooms.
- Take 150 g of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Take 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Provide 6 sprigs of thyme.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 100 g of creme fraiche.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Clean chanterelles. Peel the onion and cut into rings. Pluck fresh time leaves from sprigs and set aside. Zest lemon..
- Line a pie dish with the puff pastry and prick all over with a fork. Beat the egg yolk and coat the puff pastry with it. Bake at 200°C fro approx 10 min..
- In the mean time add butter to a frying pan over medium high heat. Add chanterelle mushrooms and fry for approx 8 min. Add onion, season with salt and pepper and sauté until onion in tender, then remove from heat..
- Combine shredded Gruyere cheese, creme fraiche, lemon zest and whole eggs in the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and add thyme leaves. Spread the baked puff pastry with the Gruyere mixture, add chanterelles on top and bake for approx 10 min. Enjoy !.
If you find this Chanterelle Gruyere tart 🍄 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.