Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu veggie bowl with cashew sauce recipe. To cook tofu veggie bowl with cashew sauce you only need 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce:
- Prepare of Crispy tofu marinade.
- Take of tofu.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamari.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic cashew sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of raw cashews.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 3 cloves of the roasted garlic.
- Use of One-pan veggie bowl.
- You need 1/2 of white onion, sliced.
- Get 3 of carrots, sliced on a diagonal.
- Get 2 cups of green beans, ends cleaned and cut in half.
- Take 2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of bulb of garlic, top cut off.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Sea salt & black pepper.
- Get handfuls of fresh spinach.
Steps to make Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment or a baking mat..
- Spread the tofu out between two layers of paper towel..
- Weigh the tofu down as much as possible. Start with a cutting board or a baking sheet, then place something heavy, like cookbooks or cans, on top.
- Leave the tofu for at least 15 minutes..
- Add onion, carrots, green beans, mushrooms and garlic bulb to a large mixing bowl and toss with 2 tbsp of olive oil..
- Spread out the veggies onto the prepared pan in a single layer and sprinkle with oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper..
- Roast for 20 to 25 mins or until veggies are soft and onions have browned edges..
- In the same bowl toss tofu with the marinade..
- Bake the tofu for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway..
- While the veggies are roasting, add all ingredients for the sauce to a high power blender, blend on high until smooth and creamy..
- Arrange veggies and tofu in a bowl (if desired serve over rice or noodles) and drizzle with dressing..
- Voila! A One-Pan Tofu Veggie Bowl!.
If you find this Tofu Veggie Bowl with Cashew Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.