Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ChefMrstorm’s Surf and Turf Platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ChefMrstorm’s Surf and Turf Platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chefmrstorm’s surf and turf platter recipe. To make chefmrstorm’s surf and turf platter you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ChefMrstorm’s Surf and Turf Platter:
- Get of Meat Ingredients(Marinade).
- Take 1 of Thick Cut Ribeye.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Use of Seasoning(Salt&Black Pepper).
- Use of Seafood Ingredients.
- Take 10 of King Prawns.
- Take 2 Tsp of Ginger Puree.
- Get 1 of Red Onion(Sliced).
- Use 1/2 of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 50 g of Garlic Butter.
- Use 1 Tsp of 5 Spice.
- Use 1 of Red Chilli (Finely Sliced).
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic(Finely Chopped).
- Get 15 g of Fresh Parsley(finely Chopped).
- Provide 60 g of Long Stem Broccoli+Sugar Snaps.
- Provide 50 g of Soft Butter.
- Get 1 of Red Onion Quartered.
- Take 4 of Sweet Potato (wedge-cut&mix with Smoked Paprika).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 4 of Chestnut Mushrooms (Quartered).
- You need 1 Tsp of Tomato Pesto.
Steps to make ChefMrstorm’s Surf and Turf Platter:
- Prep: Combine parsley, garlic and butter(garlic butter);set aside. Marinate the steak and set aside. Combine the sweet potato, dried oregano, quartered red onion and light soy sauce; set aside. Peel and wash the prawns..
- Preheat Oven at 200’C for 5-8 minutes. Place the potato in a oiled oven tray; middle rack and cook for 20-25 mins. Meanwhile, Melt the garlic butter on a medium-high heat. Add ginger purée, lemon juice, chilli pepper, and 5 spice; mix in and then add the king prawns (and drizzle of sesame oil-optional)and sauté for 3-5 mins..
- Sauté the broccoli,sugar snaps, sliced red onions and chestnut mushrooms in a drizzle of oil for 5 mins. Add the tomato pesto and simmer for 2 mins. Cook the steak to preferred spec..
- Serving Suggestions.
If you find this ChefMrstorm’s Surf and Turf Platter recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.