Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy garlic mushroom pasta recipe. You can have creamy garlic mushroom pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta:
- You need 200 g of tagliatelle.
- Provide 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare 160 g of mushrooms.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 90 g of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of juice of a lemon.
- Use 3 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of rocket is optional for decoration.
Instructions to make Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta:
- Cook the tagliatelle in line with packet instructions (boil for 10 minutes for example for the tagliatelle we used).
- Heat butter in a frying pan and cook off chopped onions on a low heat until they turn translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and parsley to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms have softened.
- Drain the tagliatelle and then toss in greek yogurt, cheese, lemon and salt and pepper.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the tagliatelle.
- Plate the tagliatelle and finish with a couple of rocket leaves for decoration.
If you find this Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.