Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange pasta recipe. To make orange pasta you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Pasta:
- Get 250 g of pasta – we like any shape but penne works well here.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
- Take 10 cm of piece of chorizo, paper removed and finely chopped.
- Get 1 of leek, washed and finely chopped.
- Take 10-12 of mushrooms, peeled and cut into chunky slices.
- Prepare handful of fresh herbs – we used rosemary and thyme.
- Take of orange zest from 1 orange.
- Prepare of juice from 1 orange.
- Use 100 ml of dry white wine – italian is nice here; Gavi or Pecorino maybe…
- Use 100 ml of fresh cream – double if possible.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Orange Pasta:
- Boil a saucepan full of water and add your pasta. Cook according to packet instruction..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the chorizo, leek and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the orange zest and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Now add the white wine and orange juice and turn up the heat so that it simmers for a few minutes. Turn the heat down to medium and add the cream. Add the tomato puree and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Season well..
- Once the sauce is thickened, drain the cooked pasta and add to the sauce. Stir well so that the pasta is fully coated and serve in hot pasta bowls. Eat whilst hot and lovely!.
If you find this Orange Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.