Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken noodles and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodles and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write every little thing down but no pounds drop off of you? You can track your foods the correct way or the incorrect way. A food log isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You have to write down other vital pieces of information as well. Here are some of the hints that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodles and fried rice recipe. You can have chicken noodles and fried rice using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken noodles and fried rice:
- Get 1 packet of hakka noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 200 gms of chicken small cubes.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need some of spring onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 Tbsp of carrot chopped.
- Get for of fried rice-.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled chicken.
- Provide 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Take Some of vegetables carrot capsicum French bean cabbage.
- Get 1 of green chili.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 2-3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need Some of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 glass of rice washed and socked.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of small onion chopped.
Steps to make Chicken noodles and fried rice:
- Take a pan add water and add noodles keep it cook add salt and 1 ttbsp oil and after boil drain water and keep it aside..
- Take a pan add oil add chicken cubes stir fry and add salt and pepper garlic paste stir fry slow Flame then to tender half done and then add carrot cabbage and capsicum stir fry to cook add salt and pepper and sauces vinegar stir well add noodles stir well cook..
- Take a pan add water and keep for the cook and add salt after boil adds rice and cook well and drain water and keep aside/ take a pan add oil and add eggs cook and remove in the plate and again heat oil and add onion stir fry and add all vegetables and stir fry to cook add salt paper and soya sauce vinegar mix and add fry eggs and boil chicken mix well add rice and cook well full Flame..
- Now transfer into serving plate rice and noodles and sprinkle spring onion..
- Ready to serve with chicken chili..
If you find this Chicken noodles and fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.