Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for Jamo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for Jamo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for jamo recipe. To make low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for jamo you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for Jamo:
- Take 300 g of cauliflower (I buy ready made by waitrose as it's pre-cooked and strained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain white flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 2 cups of spinach.
- Use 3/4 cup of 2% fat greek yoghurt.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get bunch of mint (or dill).
- Provide 300 g of mushrooms.
- Take 1 cube of vegetable stock dissolved in 500ml boiled water.
Steps to make Low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for Jamo:
- For the sauce: Sauté mushrooms in olive oil, salt an pepper. Blend the spinach, garlic, yoghurt, dill/mint & lemon juice. Stir in mushrooms (or keep separate).
- For the gnocchi: blend the cauliflower until it's puréed. Mix the flour, corn flour and pinch of salt together. Fold in the cauliflower and add oil until all well mixed (dough will be sticky). Use teaspoons (or roll out dough & cut) to shape gnocchi and cook in the vegetable stock until golden..
- Plate up and serve! We enjoyed ours with a side of tomato-strawberry and feta salad..
If you find this Low carb cauliflower gnocchi with low fat spinach-mint-yoghurt sauce & mushrooms for Jamo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.