Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) recipe. You can have mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- Use 150 g of button or straw mushrooms (sliced thinly).
- Take 400 g of chicken filet (diced) can be replaced with minced chicken.
- You need 3-4 of spring onion (sliced thinly), reserve some of the green part.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 bunch of asian green, chopped lengthwise (I am using bok choy).
- Provide of Thin egg noodle.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Soup broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper (or less).
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1-2 pinch of sugar.
- Provide of green onion (the green part only).
- Take 1 tbsp of the reserved juice from the chicken and mushroom gravy.
- Take of Seasonings (for serving).
- Use 1/3 tsp of each of fish sauce and sesame oil (more or less).
- Use of white pepper (to your liking, maybe 2 shakes).
Instructions to make Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- It will be easier if you have everything chopped and ready to go. Chicken need to be cut really small, or you can swap it with minced chicken – I am using chicken tight fillet. (The red onion in this pic, was me not wanting to waste some leftover – is not mandatory).
- Heat oil on the wok, saute garlic and white part of the spring onion until aromatics and look golden brown..
- Add in the chicken pieces and brown the chicken. Add in oyster sauce, fish sauce, white pepper and kecap manis, mix well until chickens look cook..
- Add in mushrooms and mix well, mushroom will sweat and your chicken & mushroom gravy will started to look a bit wet. Stir for another 4-5 mins, or until the juice is thicken. Reserved 1 tbsp of the chicken and mushroom gravy. Turn off the heat and set aside. You can taste the food, and adjust (add a bit of water if stock is too salty).
- Prepare the soup broth by adding all broth ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to boil and set aside. You can cook the veggies stalk as well with the broth..
- Blanch the chopped asian veggies (leafy part), rinse with cold water once its done and set aside. (Or you can cook it with your noodle like me)..
- Prepare/cook the egg noodle, by following the instruction. You might want to rinse the egg noodle under cold water for a bit after cooking, to remove the starch. I like to use the fresh thin egg noodle for this one..
- You need to assemble the food now by putting the seasoning (for serving) in each serving bowl. Then add in cooked noodle to the bowl and mix well (just like when you were making instant noodle)..
- Arrange the chicken and mushroom gravy and asian green in the bowl, serve with the soup broth in a smaller bowl. Your Indonesian Ramen is now ready. I like to put some of the broth to my noodle bowl and mix everything before eating it..
- I would suggest to only cook enough noodle for consumption. You can freeze the remaining chicken and mushroom gravy if needed, but the noodle is best cooked to order..
If you find this Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.