Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce recipe. You can have baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce:
- Get 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon (cut thinly to round slices).
- You need of Salt and pepper (enough taste).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Provide of Mushroom sauce.
- Use 120 g of Mushroom (thinly sliced).
- You need 1-2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped thymes (the dry one is fine too).
- Prepare 1 cup of water with 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of flour (diluted with water).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce:
- Seasons chicken with enough salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil and massage chicken thoroughly. Places lemon slices on top of chicken breast..
- Preheat oven to 180°C lined baking tray with baking paper or foil and placed chicken on the tray, top it up with some lemon slices. Baked for 35-40 mins, or until chicken is fully cook..
- While waiting for the chicken to cooked, prepare your mushroom sauce..
- Heat butter on a frying pan, add in garlic saute until garlic is aromatic, then add in mushroom and thymes saute until mushroom looks wet..
- Add in chicken stock and water and stir well. Taste the mushroom sauce and adjust to your liking (add salt and pepper as needed)..
- Thicken the mushroom sauce by pouring flour diluted with water, stir until mushroom sauce is thicken and turned off the heat..
- Take chicken out from the oven (onced chicken is cooked). Pour the mushroom sauce on top. Serve with some steam green veggies and mash potatoes. YUM! In case you were wondering, I cut some part of my chicken breast as it was a huge piece of breast..
If you find this Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.