Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe. You can have fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Prepare 500 g of bone in chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 250 g of mushrooms (quartered).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of couple of spring of thyme.
- Use 1 glass of white wine.
- Take 750 g of baby potatoes.
- Provide of Lemon zest.
- Provide Handful of parsley.
- You need of Green veg of choice (as a side).
Steps to make Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees c. Season the chicken on both sides. Fry off over a medium heat in a little olive oil. 4 minutes skin side down. Then flip and fry for 3 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, fry the onion over a low heat for 8-10 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by half. Add the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, bay and thyme..
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the stock and seasoning. Put in the oven for 4 hours..
- About 45 mins before the end, prep your potatoes. Power boil the potatoes (add to a pan of cold water with a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 mins and drain). Put them in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil and seasoning. Put in the oven with the chicken for about 30-40 minutes until soft..
- Remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven. Turn the oven up to 200 degrees. Softly crush the potatoes with a fork and return to the oven for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley and zest 1 lemon. Add half of each to the chicken, and the other half to the potatoes. Steam the green veg and serve. (I shredded the chicken because it was for just two of us, but if a dinner party, you could serve 1 thigh per person).
If you find this Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.