Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, McSpicy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich | McSpicy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich | McSpicy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fried chicken sandwich | mcspicy recipe. mcspicy you need 40 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich | McSpicy:
- Provide of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Cumin Seeds,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Fennel Seeds,.
- Provide 1 TBSP of Coriander Seeds,.
- Use 1/2 TBSP of White Peppercorns,.
- Take 2 of Cloves,.
- Provide 1 of Green Cardamon Pod,.
- Use 2 of Black Peppercorns,.
- Take of Cinnamon Stick, 1/2".
- Use 1 of Star Anise,.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf,.
- Use of Dried Red Chili, 3 Adjust To Preference.
- Use 1 TSP of Turmeric Powder,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Ginger Powder,.
- Get Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Use 1/2 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Get 400 g of Coconut Milk,.
- Use 1 of Egg,.
- Take 2 of Chicken Breast Boneless,.
- Provide of Salad:.
- You need of Lettuce Finely Sliced, A Big Handful.
- Use 2 TBSP of Kewpie Mayo,.
- You need 1 TBSP of Kecap Manis,.
- Take of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Get of Chili Mix:.
- Get 2 TBSP of Kashmiri Chili Powder,.
- Get 2 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Take 1 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Palm Sugar,.
- Use of Sandwich:.
- Take of Canola / Grapeseed / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- You need of All Purpose Unbleached Flour, For Dredging.
- Take of Rice Flour, For Dredging.
- Use Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- You need 8 Slices of Homemade Shokupan,.
- You need of Homemade Pickled Onions, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich | McSpicy:
- You can check out my previous recipe on pickling onions or visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/pickle for the recipe. You can also use store-bought..
- You can check out my previous recipe on shokupan or visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/shokupan for the recipe. You can also use any type of soft sandwich bread..
- Prepare the marinade. In a skillet over medium heat, add cumin, fennel, coriander, white pepper, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, star anise, bay leaf and chili. Toss and toast until aromatic. Remove from heat and transfer into a spice grinder..
- Blitz until powder forms. Transfer into a shallow bowl. Add in turmeric, garlic, ginger, mushroom and salt. Mix to combine well. In another bowl, add coconut milk and egg..
- Lightly whisk to combine well. Remove and keep the chicken skin. Butterfly the chicken breast into halves. Coat the chicken into the spice blend and into the coconut milk mixture..
- Make sure the chicken is coated well and fully submerged.* Cover with cling film and set aside to marinade chilled in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the salad. In a bowl, mix everything together. Toss to combine well. Set aside chilled in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the chili mix. It is best to prepare this beforehand. In a bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the sandwich. In a dutch oven over medium heat, add about 3 inches of oil. *If you insert a wooden chopstick into the oil and bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the oil is ready for frying.*.
- In a shallow bowl, add all purpose flour, rice flour, salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. *The ratio of ap flour to rice flour is 1:1.*.
- Gently drop the chicken skin into the oil. Fried until golden brown. Remove from heat. You can eat or discard. *If you have schmaltz (rendered chicken fat) on hand, skip the above steps. Add 1 TBSP of schmaltz into the oil and mix to combine well.*.
- Dredge the chicken into the flour mixture and back into the coconut marinade. Return the chicken into the flour mixture again. Press lightly with your 2 palms to adhere to the coating..
- Gently drop into the oil away from you. Deep fried until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and set aside on a wire cooling rack..
- Once all the chicken had done frying, remove all the oil and pour just 120g of the hot oil into the chili mixture. *Be extremely careful when doing this.*.
- Give it a stir to combine well. Drizzle the hot oil mixture over the fried chicken, on both sides. *The oil has to be hot or the chicken will become soggy.* In the same dutch oven, toast just 1 side of the sandwich bread..
- Assemble the sandwich. Place sandwich onto a serving plate toasted side down. Spread the salad onto the bread. Place the fried chicken over the salad..
- Drizzle some of that hot oil 1 more time. Lay some pickled onions onto the chicken. Drizzle some of the pickling juice over the top..
- Place another sandwich bread over the top, toasted side up. Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwiches. Serve immediately..
If you find this Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich | McSpicy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.