Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushrooms satay recipe. You can cook oyster mushrooms satay using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oyster Mushrooms Satay:
- Use 150 g of oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Use of skewers.
- You need of Fried shallots for garnish.
- Use of Blended spices.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Get 1 of candlenut.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1 of chili (I use bird's eye chili).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushrooms Satay:
- Prepare all of ingredients. Boil mushroom for 5 minutes, strain and remove the water from mushrooms. Blend all spice ingredients and give small amount of water..
- Tear the mushroom to some parts, set aside. Saute blended spices for 3 minutes with low heat. Add margarine until it melt..
- Add sweet soy sauce. Mix and saute it again for another 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into mushrooms and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take skewers and arrange the mushrooms. Do it until no mushrooms left.
- Melt margarine in the grill pan. Grill satay until it becomes brown on every sides. For sauce, thinly slice shallot and chili. Add sweet soy sauce and lime juice, mix it well.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots on satay. Oyster Mushrooms Satay is ready to serve ✨.
If you find this Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.