Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom tom yum goong pasta recipe. You can have mushroom tom yum goong pasta using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta:
- You need 1 packet of fusilli pasta.
- Get 3 tablespoons of tom yum paste.
- Provide 2 of bird’s eye chillies (finely sliced).
- Provide 1 packet of shitake mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger (blended).
- Take 2 teaspoons of garlic (blended).
- Use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 2 pinch of seasalt.
- You need 1 handful of coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of greek yoghurt.
- Use 1 of lime (squeezed).
- Get 250 ml of U.H.T coconut milk.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta:
- Boil pasta to al dente (10 minutes), drain and set aside..
- In a small pot, heat up olive oil. Add in ginger and garlic..
- Sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant and add in tom yum paste..
- Add in bird’s eye chillies and mushrooms into mixture..
- Add in the lime juice into the pot once mushrooms have softened..
- Turn fire to low heat and add in the coconut milk. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add in salt and sugar..
- Once sauce is simmering, transfer the sauce into a large pot..
- On a medium heat, add in the pasta and sauce. Keep on mixing for about a minute..
- Turn off the fire and add in the yoghurt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well, taste and it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.