Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian padang style green chillies recipe. You can have indonesian padang style green chillies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies:
- Prepare 300 gr of big green chillies.
- Take 100 gr of small green chillies padi (lessen it if you want less spicy).
- Prepare 8 pcs of shallots.
- Provide 4 pcs of garlic.
- Take 2 of green tomatoes (unripe tomatoes).
- You need 4 of lime leaves.
- Use 2-5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Salt, sugar, knorr chicken cube/mushroom seasoning.
- Prepare of Note: if you cannot find green tomatoes, add 1 tbsp of lime juice at the end of cooking.
Steps to make Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies:
- Wash clean all ingredients. Cut into smaller pieces..
- Boil ingredient 1 to 5 (except lime leaves and seasoning) about 5 minutes until the colour change (look less vibrant). Drain well..
- Put all ingredients in the chopper (just chop it a few seconds) so we can still feel the texture, do not chop too long otherwise it will become too mushy and soft. You can use your mortar and pestle too..
- I use 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Heat the oil, stir fry the chopped chillies/tomatoes/garlic/shallots, add lime leaves and seasoning. I use 1 chicken cube and a bit mushroom seasoning. Add salt and sugar to your taste. Keep cooking until the fragrant comes out. Off the heat. And lastly add lime juice if you don’t use green tomatoes. (No need lime juice if u use green tomatoes).
- Ready to serve 😁😁😁🌶🌶🌶.
If you find this Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.