Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom yum soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom yum soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum soup recipe. You can have tom yum soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom yum soup:
- Provide 4-6 slices of ginger.
- You need 2 sticks of lemongrass (slices into 3).
- Prepare 2 of shallots, quartered.
- Provide 6 of whole green chillies, bashed.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves, stalks discarded.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves – halved.
- Prepare 8 of mushrooms quartered.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes, halfed.
- Get 1 of veg stock pot in 800ml water (or fish stock if you have it).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 6 of coriander stalks and leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce or siracha sauce.
- Take 2 of flat rice noodle nests.
- You need 12-14 of raw prawns.
- Provide of Juice of 2 limes.
Steps to make Tom yum soup:
- Quickly fry off the ginger, lemongrass, shallots, chillis, kaffir lime leaves, chopped coriander stalks (reserve leaves for later) and garlic..
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the fish sauce, siracha, mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Check and season to taste..
- Add the noodles and prawns and simmer for 5 minutes more. Check the prawns and noodles are cooked through and remove from the heat..
- Squeeze in the juice of two limes. Serve and garnish with the coriander leaves..
If you find this Tom yum soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.