Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta recipe. To make tuna pasta you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna pasta:
- You need 150 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion sliced.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need 1-2 tins of tuna or salmon.
- Use 2 cloves of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of Herbs fresh of dried.
- Use of Chilli / either dried or fresh.
- Use of Rind and juice of a lemon.
- Use A few of mushrooms sliced.
- Get of Hand full of spinach I used two blocks of frozen spinach.
- Get 1 tbsp of capers.
- Take of Sweet chilli sauce optional.
- Take of Wedge of lemon to serve.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna pasta:
- Heat a pan of water add salt and once boiling throw in the pasta for 10 – 12 minutes..
- Whilst the pasta is boiling chop the veggies! When chopped pour in some olive oil in a large pan, heat it and throw in the red onion first for it to soften..
- Next add the garlic and mushrooms. Give a stir if need be add more oil and the rest of the veggies, herbs and spices..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain and throw into the veggies. Grate the lemon and squeeze over the juices..
- Mix together well and finely add the tuna mixing it in but keeping it in chunks. I finely drizzled sweet chilli sauce over and served with a wedge of lemon. Season well!.
If you find this Tuna pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.