Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple stir fry with sweet chilli recipe. You can cook simple stir fry with sweet chilli using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli:
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 of minced Garlic Clove.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 of Lime wedges.
- Get of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of small Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of Leek.
- Use 1 Punnet of Mushroom.
- Prepare 150 g of Rice.
- Take of Glug of Chilli Oil.
Steps to make Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli:
- Boil the rice in water, make sure there's about 2 inches of water above the rice- cook for about 15 mins.
- For the sauce combine the ingredients in a cup and mix well. Add one wedge of lime..
- Chop the veg, cut the broccoli and leek into thin strips. Heat the chilli oil for a minute, add the ginger, then about 30 seconds later add the veg. After 5 minutes add the sauce and fry until the veg is just cooked- you still want some snap on the veg..
- When the rice is done serve the stir-fry on top with a wedge of lime and enjoy!.
If you find this Simple stir fry with Sweet Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.