Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Stir Fry with Fried Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Stir Fry with Fried Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork stir fry with fried egg recipe. You can have pork stir fry with fried egg using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Stir Fry with Fried Egg:
- Use 1 pack of Egg Noodles.
- Use of Pork Tenderloin.
- Get 1 of Fresh Broccoli.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- Get 4 of Large Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Large Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of Red Cabbage.
- Take 1 Pack of Beansprouts.
- You need 2 of Tblspn Sweetcorn.
- Provide 1 of Lemon 1 Lime.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get 3 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of All Spice.
- You need of Salt n Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Pork Stir Fry with Fried Egg:
- In a Bowl add All The Sauces & Spices & Stir. Cut Your Pork Into Thin even strips, and add to the sauce. leave 1 hour (do not leave overnight as the lemon juice will start to cook the meat).
- In a Wok (Deep Frying pan if no Wok) add a little oil. Once hot add the onions, mushrooms & Broccoli Cook for 2-3 minutes then add the Red Cabbage, cook a further 2-3 minutes and then add the Pork..
- Once Browned add everything else except the Noodles. Cook for 4-5 minutes (keep stirring so it doesn't stick) Add the Noodles & 30ml Hot Water and stir. Cook again 4-5 minutes (Add more water if needed) Perfect With A Fried Egg Ontop.
If you find this Pork Stir Fry with Fried Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.