Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe. You can cook saffron chicken mushroom stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Saffron chicken mushroom stew:
- Get 700 g of chicken fillet.
- Use 350 g of mushrooms.
- You need of Canola oil.
- Get 1 of large white onion.
- Get Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take of Saffron water.
- Prepare 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of table spoons flour.
- Take Half of cup fesh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Saffron chicken mushroom stew:
- Cut chicken fillet to stewing meat size pieces. Finely chop the onions.Add some hot water to saffron in a cup and cover the cup. In a pot, heat the oil, saute onions until they get soft but not brown. Add turmeric and cinnamon stick and fry few seconds.Add chicken fillets and saute them until their color change and no more pink.Add water to cover the fillet. Bring it to boil. Lower flame, cover the pot. Let chicken fillet being cooked for about 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms and saute them with some butter in other pan. Sprinke the flour over mushrooms and saute more minutes to remove raw smell of flour..
- After chicken fillet being cooked, add flour and mushrooms mixture alongside lemon juice and saffron and black pepper. Cover the pot and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Stew is ready. Serve it with steamed white rice..
If you find this Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.