Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Nuggets Big Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Nuggets Big Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nuggets big mac recipe. To cook chicken nuggets big mac you need 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Nuggets Big Mac:
- Take of Batter:.
- Get 45 g of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Take 1.5 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Use 1 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- You need 60 g of Corn Meal,.
- Use 45 g of Corn Starch,.
- Provide 2 TSP of White Pepper,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Cumin Powder,.
- Use 1/2 TSP of Coriander Powder,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Cayenne,.
- Get Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Use 1/4 TSP of Dried Basil,.
- Take 1/4 TSP of Dried Parsley,.
- You need 1/4 TSP of Dried Rosemary,.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Dried Thyme,.
- Use 225 ml of Water,.
- Provide of Chicken Nuggets:.
- Use 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- You need 1 TBSP of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- You need of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Use of Burgers:.
- Provide 4 TBSP of Crème Fraîche,.
- You need 3 of Shallots Finely Minced,.
- Take 1 Handful of Fresh Parsley Finely Minced,.
- Provide 1/2 of Fresh Lemon Juice,.
- Get 1/2 of Fresh Lemon Zest,.
- Take 4 of Big Mac Style Burger Buns,.
- Prepare of Homemade Curry Sauce, For Spreading.
Instructions to make Chicken Nuggets Big Mac:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/20/Curry-Sauce for the curry sauce recipe..
- Prepare the batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, corn meal, corn starch, white pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, cayenne, dried mushroom powder, basil, parsley, rosemary and thyme..
- Continue whisking until well combined. Gradually pour in 225ml of water while still whisking. Whisk until no large lumps. Whisk, whisk, whisk. Cover with cling film and set aside for 30 mins to rest..
- Prepare the chicken nuggets. Place chicken breast on a working surface. Butterfly the chicken breast length wise and slice it into halves. Cover with cling film..
- Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breast until tender and almost the same thickness throughout. You can do this with a rolling pin as well. Slice each chicken breast into halves. You will end up with 8 pieces of chicken. Transfer into a large bowl..
- Lightly dust and coat the chicken with flour. Add canola oil into a dutch oven, about 2 inches in depth, over medium heat. *To check if the temperature of the oil is ready, place a wooden chopstick into the oil. If bubbles start to form, the temperature is ready for frying.*.
- Using a skewer dredge the chicken nuggets into the batter. Gently spoon into the oil with some of the batter. Spoon some of the batter over the chicken while they are frying..
- Deep fry until golden brown on all sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a cooling rack or a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the process for the remaining chicken nuggets..
- Assemble the burgers. In a bowl, add crème fraîche, shallots, parsley, lemon juice and zest. Mix to combine well. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and white pepper..
- Set aside in the fridge until ready to use. Slice each burger buns into 3 tier layers. Lightly toast them in a skillet. Spread curry sauce on the bottom bun..
- Place a chicken nugget over the sauce. Spread the 2nd tier with more curry sauce. Place another chicken nugget over the sauce..
- Spread the crème fraîche mixture onto the top bun and finish the burger. Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Nuggets Big Mac recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.