Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe. To make tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles:
- Take 1 pack of tofu.
- Provide 1 pack of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1 pack of precooked noodles.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Provide 1 of shallot.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Provide 1 of fresh chilli.
- Take 1 sprig of Thai basil.
- Take 1 of spring coriander.
- Provide A few of green beans.
Steps to make Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles:
- Drain the tofu and press between paper towels for around 30 minutes. Fry in a little oil until golden (about 8 minutes) and set aside..
- Fry the mushrooms for a few minutes, add the ginger, garlic, chilli and fry for a few minutes more. Add the beans and noodles (mine were precooked) but you can add noodles of your choice..
- Return tofu to the pan, turn heat and add a good squeeze of lime, a pinch of sugar and splash of soy sauce. Add Thai basil and coriander and serve..
If you find this Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.