Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Yakiton recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yakiton recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiton recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiton recipe. You can have yakiton using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiton:
- Provide 1 kg of Pork Belly *skinless.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Spices & Condiments of your choice *Lime & Jalapeño, Yuzukoshō, Chilli Powder, etc.
- You need of <Additional Vegetable Suggestion>.
- You need of Small Chilli Peppers (*e.g. Shishito, Padrón Peppers).
- Use of Shiitake & King Oyster Mushrooms.
- Take of Thick Spring Onion.
- You need of <Ginger Sauce>.
- Take 1/3 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Ginger.
Steps to make Yakiton:
- Soak skewers in a shallow dish of cold water for at least half an hour, then drain..
- Cut Pork Belly into bite size pieces and thread onto skewers..
- Combine the Ginger Sauce ingredients..
- Heat a grill pan, frying pan or barbecue plate. Season half of the skewers with Salt and Pepper, and cook until cooked through..
- Cook the rest of skewers, brushing with or dipping in the sauce occasionally until cooked though..
- Serve with spices & condiments of your choice. Today I enjoyed them with my ‘Lime & Jalapeño’..
If you find this Yakiton recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.