Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ribeye Steak with Onion Gravy, Mushrooms & Fresh Greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ribeye Steak with Onion Gravy, Mushrooms & Fresh Greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ribeye steak with onion gravy, mushrooms & fresh greens recipe. You can have ribeye steak with onion gravy, mushrooms & fresh greens using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribeye Steak with Onion Gravy, Mushrooms & Fresh Greens:
- Get 2 of ribeye steaks.
- Prepare 3 of white onions, chopped.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 10 of white mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 2 handfuls of rocket & watercress mix.
- Prepare 2 of tsps olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of veg stock powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of millet.
- Take 1 of lemon, halved.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
Steps to make Ribeye Steak with Onion Gravy, Mushrooms & Fresh Greens:
- Chop onions and garlic. Set aside half of the chopped garlic (for mushrooms). Heat in a sauce pan 1 tsp oil, stir and then cover with lid (keeping in all the moisture). Turn the heat down to let it simmer gently..
- Cook millet and set aside (according to instructions)..
- Let the steaks air and come up to near room temperature from the fridge. Five minutes is fine as this helps the steaks cook super quickly on the hot grill..
- In the meantime, mix stock in water. Add stock to the onions..
- Preheat the grill and ensure it is good and smoky before placing the steaks on the surface. Cover with a large metal saucepan lid..
- Heat in a frying pan 1 tsp oil with mushrooms and sautée until golden. Start this at the same time as starting the steaks..
- Grill on side 1 for three minutes before turning to side two for a further two minutes, then turn off the heat and let the meat sit. Set the steaks aside. Put the juices from the grill pan into the onions, allowing the gravy to reduce and evaporate further..
- Wash greens and plate up with a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Ribeye Steak with Onion Gravy, Mushrooms & Fresh Greens recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.