Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled vegetable skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled vegetable skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled vegetable skewers recipe. To make grilled vegetable skewers you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled vegetable skewers:
- Prepare 1 of red/yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- Use 200 g of mini portobello mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbs of Olive oil.
- Take 3 tbs of lemon juice.
- Take of Dried herbs (oregano/basil/Italian).
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Grilled vegetable skewers:
- Chop capsicums and mushroom to equal sizes. Put them into a ziploc bag..
- Add the other seasoning into the ziploc bag. Give it a good shake..
- Put bag into the refrigerator- minimum 30 min to a day..
- Skewer the pieces alternating between the capsicum and mushroom. The skewers need to be pre-soaked in water ~30min to prevent getting burnt during grilling..
- Grill 15-20 minutes depending on the amount of veg. Turning once..
If you find this Grilled vegetable skewers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.