Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asian style barbecue recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian style barbecue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian style barbecue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style barbecue recipe. To cook asian style barbecue you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian style barbecue:
- Use of Sunflower seeds oil.
- Take of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- Use of Enokitake (a kind of mushroom buy at Asian store).
- Provide of Jicama.
- Get of Sweet potatoes.
- Use of Corns.
- Get of Chinese little steamed buns.
- Provide of Sausages.
- Prepare of Fish balls.
- You need of Beef.
- Get of Chicken wings.
- You need of Squids.
- You need of Salt, black pepper powder, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice.
Steps to make Asian style barbecue:
- Chop fruits & vegetables like the picture.
- Mix sliced beef with mashed ginger & garlic, salt, black pepper powder & oyster sauce in 15 minutes Roll beef & enokitake by toothpicks.
- Mix chicken wings with ginger, salt, oyster sauce, paprika powder in 30 minutes (in refrigerator).
- Mix squids with mashed garlic, salt & oyster sauce in 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce to eat with barbecue: 1. Serve with ketchup or chili sauce 2. Mix salt, black pepper powder & lime juice (add fresh chili if you can eat spicy).
- Grill all dishes with oil above charcoal. Serve with sauce & drink (ice tea).
If you find this Asian style barbecue recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.