Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mediterranean Chicken Orzo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Chicken Orzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Chicken Orzo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean chicken orzo recipe. To make mediterranean chicken orzo you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken Orzo:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of all spice.
- Take 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Provide 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 250 g of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 400 g of orzo.
Steps to make Mediterranean Chicken Orzo:
- Mix the paprika, allspice, turmeric and a little salt. Coat the chicken and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Peel and cube the carrots..
- Chop the celery, slice the mushrooms and dice the onion..
- Chop the tomatoes in half..
- Add half the olive oil and chicken to a large pan and cook until browned..
- Add the rest of the olive oil, onion, mushrooms, carrot and celery..
- Cook until mushrooms are soft. Meanwhile make up the stock..
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and 100ml of the stock to the pan (save the rest for later)..
- Stir in the orzo, parsley and rest of the stock..
- Cook for another 20 minutes. Make up some more stock and add little bits if it gets too dry. Serve..
If you find this Mediterranean Chicken Orzo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.