Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai stuffing omelette (kai yad sai ไข่ยัดใส้) recipe. To make thai stuffing omelette (kai yad sai ไข่ยัดใส้) you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้):
- Use of For egg wrap.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of fishsauce.
- Get 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare Pinch of ground pepper.
- Provide of Stuffing.
- Provide 150 g of minced pork or chicken.
- Prepare 3-4 of baby corn, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of carrot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of cup, bell peppers, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of tin of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of each (oyster sauce, soysauce, fishsauce, sugar, tomato katchup, sriracha or hot chilli sauce).
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Instructions to make Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้):
- Prepping all the vegetables ready to fry. Add vegetable cooking oil in a medium heat pan, add garlic and keep stirring until garlic lovely and golden..
- Add minced pork or chicken and breaking it up until the meat cooked about 80% the. Add the rest of your vegetable. Stir well..
- Seasoning your stuffing with all the sauces. Stir well..
- To make omelette, beaten up eggs in a bowl, seasoning with sauces and ground pepper. On another non stick pan, medium heat, add 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil on. Once your pan nice and hot add half of your beaten eggs in, spread it out thinly..
- Turn your hop to low heat Add half of your stuffing in the middle of your egg. Use your spatular fold 4 corner of your omelette. Turn off the heat..
- Cover your pan with a big plate, one hand secured your plate and one hand secured your pan then turn over and take your pan out. Cut across your omelette to reveal the yummy stuffing inside. Serve with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai stuffing omelette (Kai Yad Sai ไข่ยัดใส้) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.