Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saturday night Special Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saturday night Special Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saturday night special fried rice recipe. To cook saturday night special fried rice you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saturday night Special Fried Rice:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Use 200 g of bacon lardons.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic gloves chopped.
- Take 1 of each green,red and yellow peppers diced.
- Get of Sun dried tomatoes chopped.
- Get of Black olives halved.
- Provide Tin of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Provide of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Take of Can/bottle of beer/lager of choice (optional).
Steps to make Saturday night Special Fried Rice:
- Fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil until soft. Add chilli flakes.
- While the onion and garlic are cooking dice the peppers and add to the pan stirring continually.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and add to the pan; slice the olives and add to the pan; drain mushrooms and add to the pan; continually stirring each time.
- Take a drink of the beer/ lager (this step can be added whenever and however often you feel).
- Dice chicken and add to the pan; stir until the chicken is brown all over (take a drink 😉).
- Add bacon lardons and continually stir until brown.
- Add rice and continually stir.
- Add good helping of soy sauce and lemon juice and stir well.
- Cook for around 5 minutes while you clean up- stirring occasionally and serve.
If you find this Saturday night Special Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.