Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tony’s steak and bacon pie recipe. You can have tony’s steak and bacon pie using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie:
- Take 700 g of Argentinian hip steak(any steak is fine).
- You need 200 grams of smoked bacon.
- Use 6 of x white mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of x lime.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Use of Maggie sauce(or Worcestershire).
- Take 1 cup of red wine (dry red).
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Basil.
- Use of Oregano.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Get of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of x red Onion (small).
- Get 2 of x garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of x Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of x Pastry rolls.
- You need 2 of x egg yolks.
- Get 2 of x tablespoon of milk.
- Use of Flour (for the dough).
- Provide of Gravy powder.
Instructions to make Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie:
- Prepare all of the ingredients before hand! Chop the steak, cut the bacon smaller pieces..
- Heat up a large pan(I love using a wok because it allows so much space and a small cooking area.) using high heat add a dash of Olive oil to the pan and sear off the steak pieces. Add the bacon and and fry for 5 minutes. Add salt pepper and herbs with the chopped onion and garlic, then add the wine..
- Add water then bring it to a simmer and then turn down the heat and add paprika and Maggie sauce and gravy powder to thicken. Finally add a tee spoon of lime juice..
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Then turn down the heat low..
- Prepare pastry for pie dish. And add the filling. Try to spread the filling evenly in the dish..
- Take the two egg yolks and put them in a bowl with a dash of milk and mix. Lightly brush upper side of the pastry before closing the pie. This will seal the edges of the pie and stop I from coming apart when cooked..
- Add a little design if you want. Put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes on 200 degrees C. Once finished let it sit for 5-10 minutes and serve..
If you find this Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.