Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato french fries roll Potato french fry roll at home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato french fries roll Potato french fry roll at home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food record. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato french fries roll potato french fry roll at home recipe. You can cook potato french fries roll potato french fry roll at home using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato french fries roll Potato french fry roll at home:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mayonnaises.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Use 2 of Roti/chapati.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut in finger shape and french fry.
Instructions to make Potato french fries roll Potato french fry roll at home:
- First, break the eggs into a bowl.and add coriander leaf, green chilli chopped, tomato chopped, onion chopped, black pepper powder, salt to taste mix well and again add mozzarella cheese and make batter.
- Cut potatoes in long, thin shapes and deep fry them completely in oil..
- Will make flour loaves.
- Will heat the pan and add butter and add the eggs and spread it in the pan..
- After a while, you will place bread on the egg and cook the egg well..
- Will put butter on the bread and beak well by turning the bread on low flame..
- The roll has cooked the egg, take it out now..
- Red chili sauce in mayonnaise will make a good paste by mixing tomato sauce..
- Meyonees paste on the roll and spread it in long shape and put potato french and roll the bread..
- Potato French roll is ready, enjoy it for eating.PL.
- PL Visit my youtube Channel #safina kitchen.
If you find this Potato french fries roll Potato french fry roll at home recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.