Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mushroom & Lentil Pate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mushroom & Lentil Pate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mushroom & lentil pate recipe. To cook garlic mushroom & lentil pate you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Mushroom & Lentil Pate:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 250 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Get 125 g of tinned green lentils, drained & rinsed.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Garlic Mushroom & Lentil Pate:
- Gently sauté the mushrooms, rosemary and garlic in the olive oil for 10 minutes, over a low heat..
- When the mushrooms start to brown and release their liquid, add the drained green lentils. Stir well and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Lift the mushroom and lentil mix out of the pan with a slotted spoon, discarding any excess liquid in the pan..
- Allow to cool, then blend with the lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth..
- Taste the pate and if necessary, add more seasoning to suit your palate..
If you find this Garlic Mushroom & Lentil Pate recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.