Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey soy kebabs with bbq vegetables and cous cous recipe. You can have honey soy kebabs with bbq vegetables and cous cous using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous:
- Take 4 of Chicken Breast fillets cut into slices.
- Use of Marinade for Chicken.
- Get 4 Tbsps of Honey.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsps of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cous cous.
- Get of Bbq vegetables.
- Prepare of Zucchini sliced up.
- Get 2 cups of mushrooms sliced up.
- Use 1 of red or green pepper sliced up.
- Use 1 of onion sliced up.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango diced up.
- Get 1/2 (1 can) of diced pineapple.
- Get 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Use A few of shakes of soy sauce.
Steps to make Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous:
- Cut chicken in strips..
- Prepare marinade and place chicken in it and refrigerat for at least 30 mins..
- Slice up the bbq vegetables mix and mango and mix in some lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce..
- Skewer the chicken onto kabab sticks and keep marinade aside for later use..
- Bbq chicken kababs and bbq vegetables and mango mix..
- Prepare 2 cups of cous cous to packet instructions..
- Heat up kabab marinade on stove to bubbling and the keep on low..
- Serve up cous cous and bbq vegetables mix and chicken kabs and drizzle a little marinade over the top..
If you find this Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.